Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Fav 5 08/24/11

My Fav 5 for this week

5. Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne(NA)-Let's see if this duo can breathe life into the tag team division.

4. Daniel Bryan(2)-Losses are starting to pile up, but fear not my friends the WWE has built previous Money In The Bank winners this same way. The Miz went through the same thing last year and you see where that took him.

3. CM Punk(1)-Punk has slipped from the #1 spot for the first time. His feud with Triple H & Kevin Nash is starting to heat up, but he needs to pick up some wins.

2. John Cena(3)-Cena is the number one contender and he has stepped his game up in both promos and in ring action. I've said all along that Cena has it in him, he just has been put in feuds with inferior talent.

1. Alberto Del Rio(5)-I'm not a huge fan of Del Rio, however I will give the devil his due. Since he won the title he has definitely looked like a champion.




No comments:

Post a Comment