Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wrestlemania 27 Predictions

* United States Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan- I am picking Sheamus to retain here. I think they are going to build him back in to a main event player, starting with a solid US title reign 

* Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole with special referee "Stone Cold" Steve Austin- This may be the easiest match to pick on the card. I'm going with Lawler, although I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shocking return to help Cole ie: Jim Ross or Stone Cold turning on Lawler

* Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes- Mysterio would be the easy pick here, but i think the WWE will throw a curve ball and have Rhodes go over here

* Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett- ****Spoiler alert****Kozlov was attacked by the Corre at the fan access event so he is being replaced by Kofi Kingston****end spoiler alert*** I am going with the face team here

* John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki vs. Dolph Ziggler and Lay-Cool- My guess is team Morrison, Stratus, and Snooki will win with Snooki pinning Layla starting a Lay-Cool feud

* Randy Orton vs. CM Punk- CM Punk, I am guessing that they will play up the Orton injury and continue the feud through the Extreme Rules PPV

* World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio- Although I think it is way too soon I think all signs are pointing to Del Rio winning. My guess would be Christian turns on Edge and they feud while Del Rio faces a new challenger over the next few months. Big Show would fit well as a guy to build Del Rio as a credible champion


* The Undertaker vs. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)- I may be the only one that thinks it but I am going with Triple H to end the streak. I see a Sean Michaels run in with a tease of him hitting Triple H only to turn around and hit Taker with sweet chin music followed by the two leaving to the DX theme one last time

* WWE Champion The Miz vs. John Cena- The Miz will retain the title here with The Rock and Cena having their falling out leading to a match at Sumer Slam

No comments:

Post a Comment