Saturday, December 3, 2011

Top 10 Wrestling Games #10

I've decided to make a little change to the lists i make on this blog. Instead of doing the entire list as one post I will do a countdown with one post a day until we get to #1. The reason for this is i can go a little further into each nomination instead of the 1-2 sentence explanation I usually write. For the first list in the new format I have chose wrestling video games. Before we get into the top ten here is the best of the rest: WCW(NES), WWF Steel Cage Challenge(Sega Master System), WCW  Vs. The World(PS1), and WWF Wrestlemania 2000(N64). Now onto the list....


#10. M.U.S.C.L.E(NES) 


Most people remember M.U.S.C.L.E. as the little rubber toys that you could buy rather cheaply and have fun with. The game and toy series were based off of a popular Japanese anime and manga series called Kinnikuman. The game had three basic modes singles match, tag match, and vs. The graphics were not great even by the standards of the day, but for some reason I really had a great time playing this game. As with most games of the era there was one action button that did all the moves, while the other button was the jump button. I think the reason it made the list for me was the hours of time I personally spent on the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment