Saturday, August 1, 2009

my 1st blog

hello everyone, this is my 1st blog ever. i've chosen to write about something very near and dear to my heart, professional wrestling. i have been a wrestling fan since i was a young child. growing up some of my heros were rowdy roddy piper, the road warriors, jake the snake roberts, and the four horsemen. i have watched over 25 years of pro wrestling everything from indy feds, to backyard, to japanese, to the wwe. i consider myself somewhat of an expert on the topic. my favorite wrestlers have always been the heels or bad guys as some of you would call them. to me it is like rooting for the real underdog, everyone knows the faces will ultimately win. i always wanted a career in the wrestling bussiness and i was inspired by 2 friends to do this. the 1st being my friend paul who started a really awesome blog about the philladelphia flyers and 2nd my friend will who reminded me of our dream as kids to be world tag team champions. i will post on here everything from what i think of current rumors, dvd reviews, my personal ratings, and just random rants. feel free to come in and contribute. and thank you for reading my 1st blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment